In case you were wondering, here is a list of what his shopping spree included...
6 boxes of fruit snacks
taquitos
3 boxes of popcicles
Drum stick Ice cream cones
macaroni and cheese
Ben and Jerry's ice cream (this was actually for me, I love Phish food!)
Chicken pot pies
grasshopper cookies
chicken noodle soup
Frozen hot wings
3 packages of lunch meat
2 huge bags of cheese
and corn dogs
He said that he is very sorry, but he is going crazy with only fruits and vegi's around to snack on and that he is sick of eating so healthy.
I guess I will forgive him (for spending $200 on junk food), since the day before that he came home with these, just to say I love you!
I love him so much, even though he loves his junk food!



4 comments:
That is hilarious! Did he at least remember the noodles?
That's funny! Bryan does the same thing!
haha!! I'm so happy you took a picture---a guy needs some junk food once in while right?! --what a sweet hubby to bring you flowers...I really want to see pics of your house--if you think that putting them on your blog isn't safe then you should email them to me--I want to picture where you live--I didnt' know you had a little deck thing! :)
Maybe I should take it easy on Joe and his Potato Chip addiction! :) That is quite the impressive haul, Chuck!
Post a Comment