Friday, December 3, 2010

I love my husband!!!

A couple things have happened in the past week that have made me love my husband so much more.
1. We went to a Christmas party that one of his law professors was throwing and his professor had told him to bring his family. He was the ONLY one at tha party who even had a family and kids. There were a couple other married students, but their spouses weren't there. In this particular class he is the only one with kids. Anyway, I watched him beam with pride as he carried Gracie around the room to show her off to everyone. He was so proud and excited to introduce his kids to everyone. No one cared at all about his kids, some people are even critical of the fact that he would have had so many kids while he is still in school, but he still beamed with pride as he showed them off to all his classmates. It was really cute!
2. I have been really sick the past couple of days. He is studying for finals and has so much to do. Not to mention that he is exhausted from being up late every night to study, but he stayed home this morning to let me sleep in. He fed the kids and started getting them ready for me. I know that he really doesn't have any extra time right now, and because he stayed and helped me this morning he will be up even later tonight. I just love him so much. He is constantly doing things to serve me. He came home for dinner the other night and insisted on doing the dishes for me before he went back to studying.

He is so wonderful. I love him so much. I know this is a mushy post, but I am just feeling so much love and appreciation for him right now. He works so hard and sacrifices for us everyday. I don't know what I would do without him.

1 comment:

Brady & Lisa Bloxham said...

Amber, Chuck just loves you to pieces! Way to be the amazing husband too Chuck! I am so sorry to hear that you have not been feeling well. I hope you get better quickly. I love the new pictures of the kids!! Sure love ya Amber and get better!!!