Monday, February 11, 2008

Best Buds!

Our friends next door have two little girls that are Cayden and Emma's age. They love each other and have so much fun when they are together. I had a pajama party with them last week and they had a blast. Cayden loves Riley and he tells me that she is his girlfriend and that he is going to marry her in the temple when he gets big like daddy. I don't know where he gets this stuff. Riley just idolizes Cayden. She is so cute, she always gets excited about what he is excited about even if it's Spiderman or Transformers, and she is always telling him how great he is. Emma is always asking for "B", we call Avery Avey B so Emma walks around all day saying "B, B play with B." Anyway I really love these girls and we are so grateful for them and Chris and Aimee's friendship. Aimee is the person that I know I can go to no matter what. She never hesitates to help if I need something. She always seems to know when I'm having a hard day, she will come and take the kids to play at her house, or come over here and help me. Thanks guys for all you do, you're the best. Thanks guys, you are great friends and are always there for us, plus your tons of fun to be with. We love ya.




1 comment:

Jamie said...

How fun! Caden and the little one his age (I forgot her name already!) are adorable together! I hate that we never see you guys anymore...Sadie is getting so big!