Chuck has been really busy the last couple weeks, because he had a huge presentation to give for lab. Plus me and him went out of town for Grandpas funeral, so the kids haven't seen alot of him. They have really missed him. So this weekend he spent most of Saturday and Sunday playing and spending time with them. Emma is just happy to sit on his lap and play games, read books, and kiss and cuddle him. Cayden wanted to play Transformers all weekend. In these pictures Chuck was Megatron and Cayden was Sam and Sam was trying to get the all spark cube away from Megatron. If Chuck would stop playing with Cayden even for a minute Cayden would say "Dad your not playing with me." You could tell that he really wanted Daddy's attention. He was so great to spend so much time with them. They have been really craving time with him lately, so they were in Heaven. I know that Chuck does his best to spend quality time with them, even though he can't be home as much as he would like.
3 comments:
Awh, what a good husband! The pictures are so cute. School is so hard, but one day when he is graduated and makin a bunch of money and has a really sweet job you will be so happy you went through all the schooling you did!
Hey Chuck and Amber,
I knew Chuck from church in EG, and came across your blog. You guys have an adorable family...an adorable blog...a gorgeous home! you look very very happy! It's good to see people doing well, and I love that blogging helps us do that! I'm totally a blogspot fan! Just thought I'd say hey!
Stacy Rogers
What a good daddy! Glad to see Emma feeling better! Love you!
Post a Comment