Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Jungle Party

So I totally copied Amy (thanks for the great idea) and we had a jungle party. We had jungle juice (hot cocoa) and got all our jungle animals and put them all around us on the couch, and we watched Jungle Book. The kids had so much fun. Emma loved the bear and carried it around the rest of the day. They love doing any kind of party, we always have Pajama Parties and Dancing Parties with their friends so this was a fun change.

2 comments:

Clarissa B. said...

too cute! i used to be a nanny so I would watch PBS all the time with the kids and they had a banna party! it was soo cute! they had bananna pudding and bannna smothies and bananna bread and chips. it was so cute! i bet your kids would like that too!

Jamie said...

What a cute idea...I'm going to copy that someday!