Emma Loves her Babies. My mom and Chuck's mom each got her one for Christmas. She will put on her purse and carry her baby around all day. She keeps the bottle in her purse and will take it out and tell me when her baby wants a baba. She loves to kiss and cuddle them and take them on walks in her stroller. She is so cute. She loves to be a little mommy.
2 comments:
Hey Chuck and Amber,
I don't know if you remember me Chuck, from Elk Grove, but I just found your guys' blog, and I wanted to tell you, your family is gorgeous, your blog is gorgeous, your home is gorgeous...just gorgeous! You guys look so happy and I'm so happy for you. I love blogging and seeing how everyone is doing. Take care~
Stacy Rogers
She's a natural little Mommy...she has a good example! :)
Post a Comment