Cayden has said a couple of really cute things the last couple of days that I wanted to be sure and write down before I forgot. chuck went in to put him to bed on Saturday and he was picking his nose, Chuck asked him what he was doing, and he got this distressed look on his face as he was digging and said "Dad, my buger keeps running away from me." Then Yesterday I put a jacket on him, he looked at me all anoyed and said "Mom I want the one with the cup holders" as he pointed to where his pockets should be. I laughed so hard, it might be funnier to me than to anyone else. We walked by a truck the other day and he told me that it didn't have an engine. I don't know how he even knows what an engine is, he is so smart sometimes. It makes me realize he is always listening and remembering what we say. He has had a bit of temper lately, when he doesn't get his way sometimes he will just freak out. So I taught him that when he gets mad, instead of screaming and yelling he needs to take a deep breath and count to ten and then tell me why he is upset. So now whenever he does something naughty how he tells me is that he comes up to me and says, "Mom, don't get mad, just take a deep breath and count to ten." He is so cute, and he is learning so much. I am so grateful for him in my life.
4 comments:
That's a cute picture of you two!
I like all your stories - by the way, I think Emma's battle wounds are signs of what I have to look forward to from River! We're hoping our house is done in the next few weeks, and then we'll have your fam over for dinner since we'll be neighbors . . . YEAH!!!
Oh man, kids can be so funny, they sure keep mommies on their toes. He is adorable!
so cute!! i cant wait to ahve kids!
Post a Comment