Friday, May 2, 2008

First Day of Shorts and the park!!!

Tuesday and Thursday's Cayden has school so I always try to do something special with Emma. Tuesday was so warm we got to wear shorts for the first time and go to the park. Laura and Dave came and played with us there. Emma and Dave are really starting to get a long better, and they love each other so much. They are so cute. Emma and Davey

Laura is 9 months pregnant so my kids are used to her big belly. I was asking Emma where her baby was and she kept pulling her shirt up and pointing to her tummy. Emma and Cayden have both started telling me they want me to have a baby too. I try to tell them I am working on it. Hopefully soon. =)

Emma always hugs Dave but he will never hug her back. it's so funny how boys and girls are so different



She is such a good climber, she can climb all the way up the rock wall at my moms house.

My pretty girl

2 comments:

Whitney Jensen said...

Where did your other blog link go? Emma looks so big! I didn't know you were trying for another baby - how exciting! I wish you the best.

Jamie said...

She IS a pretty girl! :) And they are such cute little cousins!