Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Sleepless nights and Cuddling Cuties

All of a sudden Cayden will not go to sleep until like 11:30. I put him to bed at 8:30 and we will think that he is asleep and then like an hour later he will come out and say he's not tired. We keep putting him in his bed and he will just keep coming out. I have no idea what to do. A couple nights ago me and Chuck were watching a movie and we thought Cayden was asleep and at like 10:30 he came down like this. All dressed up in his suit. It was so cute I had to take a picture. He keeps saying he is scared, but we say prayers, we give blessings, we lay with him, we do everything we can think of and he still wont go to sleep. I really don't know what to do. Does any one have any suggestions?I came downstairs yesterday and Cayden and Emma were watching TV like this. It was so cute they were cuddling on the couch. They really get a long very well. Cayden is so protective of Emma and she just idolizes him. Of coarse they fight sometimes, but most of the time they play so well together. I am so grateful that they love each other so much.

3 comments:

Clarissa B. said...

that is so cute! i can't wait to have kids! the day at the park looked fun too!

jakeandstephanietaylor said...

This is what finally worked for Savannah. she would get out of her bed 15 times before she would go to sleep....and by that time I was pretty darn frustrated! anyways...the less attention and talking you do, the better. After 2 times putting him back in his room, you do not say anything, you just hug and kiss them, and tuck them in. Eventually they will know they arent getting your attention...plus its a positive experience for both of you. Savannah will sometimes get out once these days but usually she stays put. Anyways theres a little piece of advise! Im no expert though!

Jamie said...

they are such good buddies! i want to have another baby close to sade so she'll have a cuddling buddy too! and why did he think to put his suit on?! silly boy!