Today I was listening to Emma and her friend Alisa have a conversation as they were waiting to go into school. This is how their conversation went.
Alisa-"We take my brother to school before my mommy brings me here."
Emma- "My brother goes to school after me."
Alisa- "My brother is 6 and in kindergarten."
Emma- "My brother is almost 6 and is in kindergarten too."
Alisa- "Sometimes my brother is mean to me."
Emma- "My brother is mean to me sometimes too, but we are working on that in our house, and Jesus is going to help him be nicer to me."
Alisa- "I wish Jesus would help my brother"
I was laughing as I listened to them talk, but I was so happy to hear what Emma told her about Jesus helping him. Something I really try to teach my children is how much we need Jesus, and that he can help us with anything. So when they are struggling with something (like Cayden trying to talk nicer) we pray together that Jesus will help us. I'm was so glad to hear that she understands the concept. Now maybe she'll realize that she needs help too, and not just Cayden.
Star Trio
10 years ago



1 comment:
that's so cute!
Post a Comment