Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Off to Indiana!!!

Chuck and I are leaving tomorrow for Bloomington Indiana. I am so excited. We are pretty sure that this is where we are going to go to school. They are a really good school, and he got a scholarship, and they have a really good IP program. So we are going to check out the law school. Chuck is going to go to a couple law classes. And we need to find a place to live. I've heard it is really beautiful there, with lots of tree's and rolling hills. I am so excited to go and explore the place we will live for the next 3 years. When Chuck first told me he was applying to Indiana, I didn't even know where it was on a map, and I never thought we would actually end up going there. But now I am so excited and I really feel like this is where we are supposed to be. My mom is watching the kids, so we get to get away just us two. I don't think we will have another chance to take a trip with just us until he is done with law school, so I am so excited to get some much needed time away with my hubby. I am a little worried and anxious about leaving Gracie, but I know she will be in good hands. Wish us luck!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi there - I find your blog through Travis and Crystal's :)
I lived in Ellettsville (about 5 minutes away from Bloomington) for a few years growing up. It's a really nice place to live - gorgeous trees and the hills you mentioned - and don't forget, cornfields as far as the eye can see ;)

Once you make it there you have to let me know if a restaurant called "Mustards" is still around - the best cheese sticks I have ever had. It's across from the College Mall - I didn't find a website, so chances are slim, but it would be fun to hear about!