We just went on the funnest girls trip ever. My sisters, my mom and me went to Arizona. The weather was so wonderful and we got to see a lot of friends and family that we haven't seen in a long time. We had so much fun, we decided to make this a yearly tradition. We stayed with my moms cousin Holly who is the sweetest lady ever. She was so nice to let us stay there. We went to see uncle Jack and Aunt Marie, and had a reuinion with all the Fuller girls. They had the coolest boutiques there and we did some great shopping. We lived in Arizona when I was in Preschool - 2nd grade, so we got to go see our old house and our old clubhouse and take a stroll down memory lane. It was the most fun I've had in a long time. Thanks to my wonderful husband for watching the kids all weekend so that I could go. He is so good to me. Our flight was overbooked on the way home and all of us got bumped so we had to stay an extra day (darn) and we all got roundtrip tickets to anywhere in the US so our next trip will be next spring to New York to see Wicked, and our airfare will be free, yey! I had so much fun with my sisters and my mom. We all have very busy lives so even though we see each other quite a bit, we don't get a lot of quality time to sit and talk and laugh and just hang out. I really enjoyed being with them, they are my best friends and I love them so much.
Becca and I on the plane
Becca and I on the plane
At the Mesa Temple, isn't Laura's belly so cute.
All of us, at our old clubhouse where we used to live
Me and Laura, we used to take swimming lessons in this pool
Me and my beautiful sisters
Isn't my mom beautiful. I swear she looks like she could be my sister. She is such a great example to me.
Totally staged but cute picture we took to give to our dad.
Our old house. It looked so much smaller than I remember it.
Me and Laura used to climb in this tree, Laura insisted we take a picture in it. I was so proud of her climbing up into it when she is like 8 months pregnant.
Us and the Fullers. they are some of our oldest friends. We haven't seen them in like 10 years, but they were our best friends growing up. It was so good to see them. It felt like no time had passed at all, it was so easy to talk to them. They are all doing so well. Pictured in oldest to youngest Left to Right Susan, Bonnie, Charmaine, Chantal (not pictured she was in San Diego), Me, Jenny, Laura, Becca, Clarissa, and Rachael. They really are such great friends.



6 comments:
You are so lucky to have such awesome sisters and such a fabuloso Mom. I secretly covet them. If they ever get sick of you and decide to vote you off the island, I am ready to fill in. And your trip to NYC to see Wicked???? I may have to crash that. I'm not joking.
uncle jack and aunt marie are my grandma and grandpa and holly is my aunt haha. Its fun to see pics of all you guys!
yep youre right. Youve got a good memory! Im happy i found your guys' blog!..I found it off of clarissa's.
How cute, I am glad you guys had so much fun... I would definitely stay an extra day for free tickets too, thats awesome!
How fun Amber! It really is so fun to take girls trips... especially with our sisters and moms!
And yes, darn it...had to stay another day and get free airfare! So SAD!!
When is Laura due...are we due the same time? I have 3 weeks left...
all your picures are so cute! it was so great to see you!
Post a Comment