Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Haircuts, Gangsters, and Police!!!

So on Monday I was upstairs for like 10 minutes researching new preschool's and I come downstairs and there is hair all over my kitchen floor. I look over and Cayden has scizors and is cutting Emma's hair. I am so sad, she has already been a little follicly challenged. her hair is so thin and has taken forever to grow. He cut most of it off of the top of her head. If you can see in the picture it sticks straight up and it is so short. And he cut half of her bangs off. So it looks like she has a total mullet in the back. I am taking her to get it cut today. I am so sad I am going to have to cut most of it off in the back so it doesn't look so funny, and I will have to cut all of her bangs short. I just can't believe he did this. I had told him that morning that his hair was getting long and we needed to go get a haircut, so when I asked him why he was cutting Emma's hair he said "Mom Emma's hair is longer than mine, she really needed a haircut." How mommy felt when she saw Emma's hair



Emma put on her little hoodie the other night and would not take it off her head. She even slept with it on. She kept looking up at us and crossing her arms. It was so funny, she looked like a little gangster


Last time we were at my moms house Emma was playing in Bens room and came out with this police costume on. She looked so cute. She would not take it off all night, she must have thought she was pretty cute cause she kept doing the funniest things all night long, and she would scream if we tried to take it off of her. You can't see in the picture but she has no pants on under the shirt, she looked so cute.

3 comments:

Jenny Lynn said...

oh my heart breaks for her poor hair! that is so sad!

Clarissa B. said...

aww poor girl! that is so sad! im sorry! :(

Jamie said...

that's sad about emma's hair, but she is still as cute as ever! sorry we won't be able to make it to cayden's party today, but we will see you at dinner on sunday. love ya!