Hopefully everyone recieved my email that we changed the link to our blog. I am trying to make it safer and not include our last name or where we live. Then Rick wont have convulsions everytime we talk about it (J/K Rick I love ya.) Anyway if everyone would also do me a favor and take our last name out of the link from your blogs to ours That would be great. I would be happy to do the same for you if you would like me to. I know this is annoying but I really appreciate it. We love you all.
1 comment:
you know you can just make it private...right? that's what i did a while ago and it makes me feel much better now that i know that some joe-shmoe can't just find our blog and look at pics of my little sadie. just a thought!
Post a Comment