
Cayden's cousins Katie and Jessica are turning three today. I remember when Amy was due on like April 30 I said be sure you don't have them on April 15 cause that is Cayden's birthday. Sure enough on Caydens first birthday we got a call that Amy had had the twins. I swear the three of them were best friends before this life, cause they have this bond that I have never seen in kids so young. It doesn't matter how much time goes by between visits, it is like they are best buds. Cayden loves to play with them, and frequently talks about how he wants to go to Disneyland with them. I think he really likes them cause they think everything he does is cool, and he loves the attention. He just loves to be worshiped. Katie and Jessica are two of my favorite little girls. I love them so much. I am so grateful for them in my life, and I am so grateful that they came to Mike and Amy. I love you girls, Happy Birthday.
No comments:
Post a Comment