Friday, April 11, 2008

Happy Birthday Heather!!!


Heather is my sister in law, and I love her so much. Heather is so kind, loving and loyal. She has always been a great friend to me, even when I have been having a really hard time and haven't been the best friend back. She is always calling to check up on me and the kids, and always takes an interest in our lives. She is such a great mom, and is so patient and loving w/her family. Heather I love you so much and I am so grateful for you in my life. Us sisters need to stick together :)

2 comments:

Jake Taylor said...

amber! Im so sorry I didnt get back to you today...You are so sweet! I havent checked my door but Id be happy to drop by and pick it up from you. Ill call you tomorrow!

jakeandstephanietaylor said...

I got the invite~Thank you so much! As long as our little guy doesnt come that day...WE WILL FOR SURE BE THERE! Thanks Amber!