Today is Chuck's Birthday. We have had such a great day. He came home early and we got to spend some time together during the kids naps. I completely ruined dinner, but he was so sweet and pretended like he loved it. Then we had a few of our friends and family over for games and dessert. I just want to tell him how much I love him. Chuck you are such a wonderful husband and father and I am so lucky to have you in my life. You have sacrificed so much for our family and I am so grateful that my Father in Heaven sent you to me. You are the most wonderful, kind, giving man I know. I love you. Here are a few of my favorite things about Chuck.
1. He has a contagous laugh. I can't help but smile when I hear him laughing, even if I am mad.
2. He loves to play with the kids. He will always get down on the floor and play with them on their level, they just adore him.
3. He helps me with the dishes every night, even when he has had a long day and is so tired he will help clean up dinner and get the kids bathed and in bed.
4. He tells really long stories. Sometimes a little long winded, but I love listening to him when he has a good story to tell.
5. He secretly would do anything I asked him to do. He doesn't want me to know this, but he really would do anything for me, even the little things like getting me a blaket, or water, or getting out of bed to get me somthing. He is constantly serving me.
6. His family is really important to him, even when they don't recipricate, he nver stops praying for them, or thinking of them.
7. He works littaraly from sunup to sun down, 6am to 7 or 8 pm. He goes to graduate school and works as a loan officer, all so that I can stay home with our children. I know it is hard for him a lot of the time, and he is always tired, but he never complains, he is happy to do it for the well being of our family.
8. If there is something the prophet has asked us to do, he does it, end of discusion. He will never compromise on his morals and values. Even the things that a lot of the people we know don't think are a big deal, he will never bend. I love him for that.
9. He loves to wakeboard. It's probly the only thing he would rather do on a Saturday than hang out with us.
10. Everyone loves him. He has such an accepting personallity, he never judges others.
11. Even with some of the stuggles I have had with my health, he has never once said anything to make me feel bad about myself. There have been times that I have taken cheap shots and he totally could have used it, but he has never made me feel like anything less than beautiful in his eyes. He still tells me that I am the most beautiful girl in the world to him.
12. He is so smart and knows a lot of stuff so people will frequently come to him with questions or just in conversation ask him things, and he is so used to knowing stuff that when he doesn't know the answer he will make one up. But he is so good at BSing that people don't know that he really doesn't know. I think I am the only one who can tell when he is doing this and I always laugh. Of coarse he never does this with anything important, just with stupid stuff. I think he just likes to know it all. I always tease him about this, but I really think it's cute.
13. He has been so good to my sisters. He truly loves them as his own, and would do anything for them. He is very protective of them and loves them so much.
14. He is so sweet and gentle with Emma, she is his princess, and he would do anything for her. She just idolizes him and loves to spend time with him.
15. Sometimes he tells really bad jokes, but I still think he is funny.
16. Cayden wants to be just like him when he grows up. He told me that he wants to be dad someday so that he can be like daddy.
17. I am so grateful that he honors his priesthood, that he can give our son blessings on nights like last night when he woke up scared, and that he leads our home in rightousness.
18. He loves my cooking, he never wants to eat out because he thinks my food is better than the restaurants.
19. He still gives me chills sometimes when he kisses me.
20. He is always serving others, if someone needs help he will be there, he never even thinks twice, even if it is inconvenient. He will always help a neighbor or a friend or family if they need him.
I love you Chuck, you are the best!!!



5 comments:
Happy Birthday to you!!! We love you and hope you had a great day!!!
Happy Birthday Chuck! We also think your pretty neat!
We hope Chuck's day was happy! Love you guys! :)
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHUCK! You can always make me laugh and are so nice. Hope you guys had a good day. Also congrats to Laura! What a cutie baby! She is SO brave. I could never do it. I love those cheeks. How cute.
Happy Birthday! Hope you guys are doing well.
Post a Comment