Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Welcome Baby Tervort!!!


Laura had her baby on Sunday at 8:29 pm. I was sick so I couldn't go see her until last night, I was so sad. She was 9 lbs 12 oz. and 20 inches long. She was huge and Laura went natural. OWCH. Laura did great though and I am so proud of her. She said the last hour of contractions was bad but the pushing wasn't so hard. She only pushed for 4 minutes. I really am so proud of how well she did. She told everyone she was going to go natural and we all told her that she was crazy and that she wouldn't be able to do it, but she proved us all wrong. Way to go Laura. They haven't named her yet, but she is so cute. She is the chubbiest new born I have ever seen, which makes her so much cuter than normal newborns. She has like 4 chins and a full head of black hair. She is adorable. We love her so much. Emma is infatuated with her and wanted to hold her the whole time we were at the hospital. She got so mad at me when I took her away to hold her. Cayden really liked her as well and has asked me several times if we can go back to the hospital to see her. We are so excited to have a new member of our family.





No comments: