All the boys, Ben, River, Cayden, Brock and Court

Emma loved playing in the sand

Best Buddies, Court and Cayden

Buried Alive

The beautiful Lake

Mary and Dave, My aunt Mary was diagnosed with Cancer about 6 months ago and has been having Chemo treatments. She is honestly one of my hero's, she has handled this trial with so much grace and faith. She has so much trust in our Heavenly Father. I love her so much and I have learned so much from her

Mom and Ron

Cute little Emma

Hubie, Brandon and Becca just hanging out



Cayden learned to drive the four wheeler himself on this trip. He was dissapointed that he had to drive with an adult, but was happy that he got to drive

At the Beach


Brandon Barlow and Chelsey

Brandon Blue and Becca

Chelsey, Heidi and Becca

Catchin some Air, Chuck was so much better this year. He learned to completely clear the wake. He did better on this trip than he has ever done

Hello Sexy!!! Look at those bulging biceps =)

Daddy, Mommy and Emma on the tube. Emma loved riding on the tube, I thought she would be scared, but she couldn't get enough of it. She would cry when her turn was over and would beg us to let her go again, it was so funny.

This was Emma's face the whole time she was riding on the boat, it was pure Joy, she was having so much fun

Cayden on the tube, he was a little scared and would only go if the boat was going really slow and if we held the rope only about 5 feet back from the boat.

Grandma and Granpa with Emma

The last day Emma was so tired out that she feel asleep on the boat. She slept through me taking her out of the boat, and riding a four wheeler back up to the cabin, she really must have been wiped out.

Chuck and Brandon, Brandon Married my cousin Heidi and he and Chuck love each other, they are two peas in a pod and get along so well

Becca, me and Rachael, Laura didn't come cause of her new baby

Becca, Brandon, Heidi, and Cody

Becca, Heidi, me and Danielle

All the cousins and our kids, I love my cousins so much, I am so grateful that we are all so close

My mom and all her sisters and brother and their spouses



4 comments:
Our family reunion was so fun this year! I love getting together! We have the best family ever!!! I need a copy of some of these photos so that I can post them too! Love you guys!
looks like so much fun! we are going to bear lake a month from today and i can't wait! it was good to see you last night. we are moving so soon and i don't really know when we'll see you guys again...sad.
Looks like so much fun! You guys have a fun family, that is so great and such a blessing that you are all so close. Oh, did you know that I know Quinn and Bryn ... your step sis and bro in law? Maybe you already figured that out! I had a class with Bryn a few years ago at USU, didn't know her THAT well... But I have known Mr. Quin FOREVER... I dated one of his friends like 6 years ago and that is when i met him... I LOVE HIM! He is so funny.. tell him hi for me next time you talk to them. I haven't seen him since before he got married.. what a good guy though. I think they are a CUTE couple! Anyway, wasn't sure if you knew that I knew them or not... Ahhh the connections :)
so cute! I love that Emma didn't want to get off the tube, that is so Jane!! Hope all is well!
Post a Comment