I just wanted to take a minute and express my graitude for my sweet children. I had the neatest experiance last night. It seems that they have been extra naughty lately and my patience has really been waring thin. I hate it when I am always on edge with them so I have really been praying that Heavenly Father would bless me with an increase of patience and love, and that I would be able to see them as he see's them. Last night I had just finished my scripture study and prayer and I had really been pondering these things and I went in to check on them before bed. I walked in to Cayden's room and was overwhelmed with the sense of love and tenderness I felt, I could feel how special he was and how much our Heavenly Father loves him. The feeling was so sudden and overwhelming that it made me cry. I kissed him and hugged him a minute and then left to check on Emma, When I walked into Emma's room I felt the same thing, and it made me cry again. I know that I was blessed to be able to feel our Saviors love for them, and for a brief moment I truly saw them at he see's them. I just want to thank my Heavenly Father for my children. They truly are angels in our home. I am so grateful for the quiet moments when the spirit helps me to see them not just as my little babies, but as the strong and powerful spirits that they are. They are so special, I know that they came to the earth at this special time for a reason. I am so grateful that my Heavenly Father sent them to me. I love them so much. I am also so grateful for a Heavenly Father who hears my prayers and is always there to help me. I will try to hold on to the feelings I felt last night, to remember how special they are, that they truly are perfect in the sight of the Lord. I hope all the mom's out there will try to see their children as the magnificent spirits that they are, and to feel Christ's love for them.
2 comments:
Amberly, Cayden and Emma look so cute. I remember having that same feeling when the kids were young. I could feel of their strong spirit. It is so hard to believe Jake is on a mission, he loves it. Enjoy them, they grow up so fast. We all love you. Love your blog too. Love, Aunt Mary and family
P.S. I need your e-mail so we can send Jake's e-mails, he sounds so good.
they are such sweethearts, i love them :)
Post a Comment