Tuesday, July 7, 2009

3 years old already!!


Today is my babies birthday!! I can't believe she is already 3 years old. It has gone by way to quick. I wanted to share some of my favorite things about Emma.
1- she is so spunky, she always is rolling her eyes at me and giving me the funniest looks, she has so much personality, I secretly love it.
2- She has two settings hot or cold. She is either really bubbly and cute and the cetner of attention, laughing and having fun. Or she is crying and upset, there is nothing in between.
3- She is so nurturing, she loves to take care of her dolls and keeps telling me all the things she is going to do to take care of the baby. She even likes to take care of Cayden, especially when she gets to tell him what to do.
4- She is so independent. She won't let me do anything for her, she wants to do everything on her own.
5- She is really loving and is always wanting to snuggle and cuddle with me, Cayden and Daddy.
6- She adores her daddy, he is her best friend, and she loves to get time with him.
7- She is a princess, literally, she really thinks that she is. And she thinks she is so beautiful. I keep telling her it's more important to be nice than to be beautiful and she says "I know mom, but I am nice AND beautiful, it's the best to be both"
8-She is so smart, I mean scary smart. She knows almost as much as Cayden, she is memorizing the articles of faith and is picking it up just as fast as he is.
9- She loves her aunties and my mom, she loves to have girl time with them and go on fun dates.
10- She is a talker, I swear she will talk for hours if you let her. I love to have conversations with her. In the car she will just talk and talk and talk. Cayden is so good to humor her and listen to her for hours on end.
11- She is a really cute dancer. She has the best rythem and shakes her bum so cute. She loves to dance all day long.
12- She loves to read, she will memorize her books I read her so she can read them to herself. I will always find her in her room just reading her books, and she is usually right on with the words.
13- She also loves to sing and I will frequently hear her singing to herself. Usually princess songs.
14- She is so funny, she likes to be funny, and she is always making up these silly jokes and then she will laugh so hard at herself.
15- She loves her brother. She loves to play with him and will always tell me that he is her best friend.
16- She loves to swim and be in the water, but she freaks if her ears get wet, she is so weird!

No comments: