She is finally here! Gracie was born July 22 at 2:49 pm. She was 8 lbs 1.5 oz and 19 1/2 in long. She is so beautiful and has tons of curly brown hair. She looks a lot like Cayden did! She is so cute and has the sweetest disposition. We are so excited. Here are just a couple of pictures, I will post more about the birth and more pictures when I get home from the hospitol. Thanks for all the prayers on our behalf.


9 comments:
Congratulations!! Everyone looks so beautiful! Especially you and beautiful baby!
congratulations amber, she is precious. She does have a ton of hair!
congratulations! she is beautiful! I love the hair!
she is so adorable! Congrats!
Good job Amber. She is so beautiful. I just can't believe all that hair! Wow!! Congratulations.
Love you, love her, love C,C and E!!! Love her name, she is gorgeous and her mouth looks like Cayden's did. Her coloring is so pretty and the way Cayden is holding her and she is cuddled into him is so cute. He has this proud look and is holding her so lovingly. He's going to have a lot of boys he has to beat up to protect those cute sisters!!!
HOORAY!!!!! Congrats you guys! She is darling. Love the name. What a sweet little angel. I love all that hair! So cute. You look great Amber! I'm so happy for you guys.
we loved being able to meet her today amber! we've had lots of fun with emma and cayden today. i'm so glad sadie was able to spend a little time with her cousins. she's been following emma around like her little shadow! we will be sure to come visit again with kody before we head home to texas. love you!
Congratulations. What a gift:) Being a mom is the greatest. Hope everyone is healthy and strong, she is gorgeous!
Post a Comment