
For the Lehi roundup days they had a kids bike parade as part of the big parade that they did. Cayden just learned to ride his bike without training wheels so he really wanted to ride in it. I took them to dollar store and let them pick out their own decorations and then I helped them decorate their bikes and they picked out their own costumes they wanted to wear. They turned out so cute. Each child under 8 had to have a parent walk in the parade with them. I was so sure that the 2 mile parade route would put me into labor, but no such luck. They had a blast though, and want to do it every year. Emma won the ribbon for best costume, Cayden was sad he didn't win, but he learned to be happy for his sister.




No comments:
Post a Comment