Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Party Time!!!

We had Emma's birthday party on Saturday and she had so much fun. I only invited 3 litte girls from our neighborhood, I wanted to keep it small and simple. They are her best friends though, so they had so much fun together. They all wore their prettiest princess dresses and we had a princess party. My sister Becca dressed up like Giselle, (At Emma's request) and she came and gave the girls princess lessons. Then she sang princess songs and danced with them. Our princes (Daddy and Cayden) came and danced with them. Cayden was so cute, he took a turn with all the litte girl and danced with them, they loved it and it was so adorable. Then me and Becca gave them manicures, which they loved. Then we had heart sandwiches, strawberry's and pink yogurt for dessert, and ate pink cupcakes. Emma was so happy with it. When she went to bed that night she told me "Mom, I am so happy with my party, I loved it so much, thank you." It was so nice to hear a thank you for something I had done for her, and I was so happy that she was so thrilled with it.

My little birthday girl.

Emma and her best buddies, Avery and Angelina, we missed Nora who is in Texas for the summer. Emma kept asking why Nora couldn't come to her party, she was so sad.

Emma and Cayden, Cayden got Emma a priness doll and a neclace that he picked out himself. He payed for her present with his own allowance and was so excited to give it to her.

The girls with Becca

Emma and her prince


Our cute little family.

Emma with my mom dad and sibs. My mom just got surgery on her nose for her breathing problems so she looks a little swollen and bruised.


Getting a manicure

I had to take a picture of the streamers that Chuck spent hours putting up for me.

My beautiful pink cupcakes, don't they just look so pretty you don't want to eat them.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

happy birthday sweet emma! looked like a fabulous party. what a lucky girl!