Thursday, July 30, 2009

Grace's birth!!!

I had the easiest labor, I was so blessed. I had to get induced because Chuck was leaving for a conference in Boston on the 24th so we wanted to make sure he wouldn't miss the birth. I went in the morning of the 22nd and they had me get my epidural before they even started me on the pittosin, so I literally had no pain the whole birth. The worst part was getting the epidural, I have never had one before when I wasn't having a contraction to distract me. It hurt really bad and I almost passed out, I know I am such a baby, but it's a really uncomfortable kind of pain. Once they started the pittosin I was a 10 within 4 hours and she came out in only a few pushes. She was posterier, which explains the horrible back pain I have been having. It was such an easy and wonderful experiance, and she is the sweetest baby ever. I can't believe how much I love her. She has the sweetest little spirit, and is so calm and never cries unless she is hungry or has a poopy diaper. She really is such a little angel. The kids are in love with her, especially Cayden, who is already protective of her.


Chuck insisted I take this horribly ugly picture of me before! Big Belly!

My mom was there for the birth, she was so excited.


Daddy got to catch her when she came out and cut the cord.

Our little angel

Cayden held her for over a half hour, he loves her so much. He was so cute with her.

Emma loved her too, and is still learning not to poke and touch her face all the time.



I love this picture, Chuck didn't know I was taking it. He is so cute with her. I love watching him with our babies, it makes me fall in love with him all over again.

Mom and baby were so tired after our long day!

I love this picture of Emma and the baby

My 3 babies. I love them all so much, and I really can't believe I am a mom to 3 kids now.


Everything couldn't have gone better. The only down side was that Chuck had to leave for Boston while I was still in the hospital. I missed him so much, and he was dying being away from me and the baby. He got home last night and I am so happy to have him home again.

No comments: