Thursday, July 30, 2009

Coming home!

We had a long week without Daddy. It was hard for the kids to adjust to having a new baby at home and to have Dad gone. But we had so much fun with Gracie and the kids are so cute and good with her. Here are a couple of our favorite things to do with the baby.

Our cute litte Gracie, she loves tummy time. The kids will get in front of her and talk to her and try to get her to look up at them.

We love to put Gracie on a blanket and lay by her and sing to her. Cayden always sings "I am a child of God." And Emma sings songs from her princess movies.

Emma singing and playing with Gracie, I just love this picture!

I took this picture the other night when we were telling stories in Emma's room, I love it. Emma is so silly and loves to make us laugh.

At night we love to bring baby Grace in to have story time with us. They take turns holding her while I tell them stories and read books.

4 comments:

McGiven Family.... said...

Amber she is so beautiful and you look great! I am sure that was hard for Chuck to leave...I hope you had your mom there to help! It sounds like you are adjusting well to 3 kids. We missed you tonight at dinner. Hopefully we can get together soon so I can meet your adorable baby!

Travis and Marie said...

she's gorgeous, as are your other two. I'm glad everything went well!

Jamie said...

i love how excited cayden and emma are about their baby sister. i love the first picture of gracie in this post, so cute!

Susan Jo Ollerton Fuller said...

The expression on Grace's face in the first picture reminds me so much of John. She is really cute.