Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Kagaroo Zoo

This post is about 2 weeks late, but better late than never. Cayden's birthday was on a Tuesday and his party wasn't until Saturday so we took him to Kangaroo Zoo for a little birthday fun. The kids love it there and always have so much fun. Chuck and I love it too, and I think it is so great that they let the parents play on the toys with the kids. We had a blast. I love spending time with my family and being able to just have fun and laugh and not worry about all the stuff I have to do. I love being with my kids, they are so fun and energetic and have the cutest personalities. Daddy Cayden and Emma
Mommy Cayden and Emma

Cayden and Emma, she is so funny, whenever we tell her to smile pretty she turns her head like this.




I thought this was a cute picture of Emma

Cayden's favorite is the huge slide.

1 comment:

Clarissa B. said...

aww so cute! i love your new layout out too! its so pretty!