Thursday, April 24, 2008

Party Time!!!

Cayden had his birthday party on Saturday. I turned out really well. We were suppposed to have it at the park. We had an obsicle coarse and a scavenger hunt all set up, but when we got there it was way to windy. I knew the kids would be misserable in the wind so we hurried and called everyone like 10 minutes before it was supposed to start and told them to come to our house instead. Becca and Ron hurried and set up a new obsticle course in the back yard, and Chuck wrote new clues to the scavenger hunt. We were so late getting started cause we had to set everything up at my house, but once I settled down and wasn't stressed cause things weren't going acording to plan, it actually turned out really well. The kids got there and got their faces painted like their favorite Transformer. then they had an abstacle course in the back yard, Autobots vs. Deceptacons. Then we had the search for the all spark cube. I painted a box to look like the all spark cube and put their party favors in it. They had clues to help them find it. We had pizza and cake. Then did the pinata, and opened presents. I think all the kids really had a lot of fun. Cayden was thrilled with the party and had so much fun. Thank you to all of you who were so supportive and came to the party. We love you all. From left Corbin, Cade, Emma, Brock, Hallie, Cort, Cayden, Colton, Livi, Taytin, and Riley, Ben is up above
Eating Pizza

All the Girls, Hallie, Savanah, Livi, and Riley is up above. I swear Cayden gets along better with girls than he does with boys.


He was so cute, everytime he would open a present he would go give them a big hug and say thank you.


Cayden and Autie Becca

I know I look retarded but it is the only shot that has the cake I made in it. The frosting turned out pink instead of red but it was OK.


I love Cake!


My little Birthday boy


Cayden and Uncle Steve, he's single ladies.


Cayden and Mommy


Cayden and Emma
We are so dumb, we forgot to give Cayden our present at his party, we had him all ready for bed and remembered that we hadn't given it to him, so we brought it up to his room and gave it to him that night. He loved it. His bike got stolen last summer, so he was so excited to get a new one.

7 comments:

Amy said...

why didn't my comment post?

Amy said...

Okay here I am typing it again... Yay Cayden!!! We love you so much and are so glad you had such a fun party!!! We wish we could live closer so we could be at all of your things because we love you so much. You are awesome and are going to be a great 4 year old.
love, Auntie Amy, Uncle Mike, Katie and Jess.

Jamie said...

looked like fun, cute pics!

jakeandstephanietaylor said...

I think that pic of you is so cute...it shows how excited you were to give it to him!
Im curious....do you know what size his bike is? Did you get it at toys r us? Hallie has never had one...sad huh!
anyways thanks again for having us, it was so fun!

Lindsay Ercanbrack said...

Happy Birthday Cayden. So glad you had a great day!

McGiven Family.... said...

Looks like so much fun! You are so talented and such a great mom! You look really pretty in those pictures too! What a cute boy you have!

Clarissa B. said...

aww that is so cute! your son is so adorable!