Monday, June 16, 2008

Happy Birthday Grandpa

Saturday My Grandma threw a birthday party for my grandpa, he won't tell us how old he is, he always says he's 27. All of my cousins and aunts and uncles were there. It was so fun. I don't know how much longer he will be around so it was so nice for him to get to see all of his posterity. He would always tell me I was his prettiest grandchild until Becca turned about 16 he told me that she was the prettiest now. He is so funny, he will always tell it like it is. I always know he will tell me the truth and he always stands up for what is right. I love him so much.

Cayden and Emma with Grandma and Grandpa


My Aunt and some of my cousins


Grandpa with all of his grandkids


Grandpa with all of his great grand kids


Grandpa with all of his kids and their spouses

2 comments:

Jamie said...

How fun! I wish my family wasn't so spread out in Texas, Utah, and Cali so we could have get-togethers like that!

Jenny Lynn said...

That is adorable