Friday, July 25, 2008

Adventure Days!

This week for adventure days we went to the Aquarium. the kids loved the octopus, the jelly fish, the sea horses, and the petting the matarays. They also got to touch a starfish and a sea cucumber. We had a great time. Afterwards we went to Paradise bakery for lunch, can I just say, YUMMY! they are putting one in by my house and I am so excited. Anyway, we had a great day with Amy, Riley and Avery.



Petting the mantaray's. they loved getting to touch them.



Emmas favorite was the sea horses. She got so excited and laughed the whole time she was watching it. Look how cute this little guy is.

4 comments:

Amy said...

I'm going to start adventure Wednesdays in my new ward. I'm going to put together a sign up sheet and anyone that wants to come can but I'm going to for sure take my girls each Wednesday. I think you are an INSPIRATION.

Jamie said...

i love emma's little pigtails! :)

Clarissa B. said...

so cute! emma is so adorable! and i totally agree the paradise bakery is to die for!

The Hill's said...

How fun I miss being over there. And wow Averys hair is so long. And will you tell them hi for us