Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Gospel Discussion Group

Me and a couple of my friends just started a gospel discussion group. We had our first meeting yesterday. We took the kids to the park and let them play while we had our discussion. It was so great, we talked about Personal Revelation and the Ministering of Angels. I am so grateful that I have such wonderful friends, who always inspire me to be a better person. I have been so blessed to be in such a fabulous ward and to have such fenominal friends and neighbors. The spirit was so strong as we discussed these gospel principals, and I was able to recieve many new insights into our topic. I just want to quickly say how grateful I am for personal revelation, that God will speak to me when I am in need. I am grateful for the enlightenment and answers I have recieved in my life. And lastly I am so grateful for the companionship of the holy ghost, I am working so hard to have it as my constant companion, and to never do anything that drives it away. I am so grateful to have friends who share my same goals and morals, and who are always helping me as I reach towards my goals. I have really been craving spiritual things in my life right now, I want to immerse myself with the things of the Lord, and it is so nice to have those around me who enjoy talking and studying about these things. Anyway, I just feel so blessed right now, I have so much to be thankful for.

3 comments:

Jamie said...

amber you are so sweet and so close to the spirit. you make me want to do better each day. thank you for your example :)

Heather O'Brien said...

You are so cute Amber. It was so fun to finally catch up on your blog. Looks like you guys have been doing some fun things. Your kids are adorable and it's so fun to see some of your family. You all look great. Can't wait to see you.

Amy said...

I think having good friends that you can talk about everything from God, to shopping, to sex, to chocolate, to parenting, to toenail polish is the most wonderful blessing anyone can have. That's how I feel about YOU. You are who I can talk to about anything. xoxox