
My beautiful sweet daughter is turning two today. I can not believe how fast it has gone. I had postpardom so bad during her first year that I feel a little bit like that time of her life was stolen from me. I don't remember a lot of things from that first year. I didn't enjoy all the precious moments that I had with her, and now she is not a baby anymore. This past year has been so much better than the first, and I am so grateful for her in my life. She is truly a miracle baby, and our family would be so different without her. Here are some of my favorite things about Emma.
1- She is so--o loving, she is always giving me big hugs and kisses and telling me she loves me.
2- She always says "thank you so much mom," whenever I do something for her.
3- She has very sensitive feelings, She gets her feelings hurt very easily, I think it has taught Chuck to be more tender.
4- She loves her daddy, when he is home she only wants him
5- She loves Cayden and is always doing what he wants to do, just so she can play with him, she can also get him to play girly games with her that he won't even play with some of his girl friends.
6- She is also very fiesty and will not let Cayden walk all over her. She will always stand up for herself.
7- She is very independant and wants to do everything for herself, she litterally wont let me help her with anything, getting dressed takes her about 10 minutes, but I love that she wants to do things on her own.
8- She is very smart, she is always observing the world around her
9- She Brings so much fun into our home, she is always laughing and jumping around. I don't think she ever walks anywhere, she is always running and hopping wherever she goes.
10- She loves to climb, When we go hiking she will not let us help her, she wants to do it herself and she is so tough, she will make it up huge mountain sides by herself.
11- She is very girly, she loves dolls and dress ups, jewelery and shoes. But she will also go roll in the mud and wrestle with Cayden, and she loves to play sports with him. She is such a good balance.
12- She always shares with anyone who asks her for something, she doesn't like it if someone (aka Cayden) yanks something away from her, but if you ask nicely she will always share what she has.
13- She has learned her ABC's and to count to 10 just by listening to Cayden. she is so dang smart.
14- Every morning when she wakes up, I swear it's like she hasn't seen me for a week, she runs to me and yells 'MOMMY" and gives me a big hug. It's the same thing when Chuck comes home from work.
15- She is excited about life. She gets excited about the littlest things, it is so cute.
16- She is the bravest little girl I know. She will try anything, she is never scared. I love that she will try new things and that she loves to be active all the time.
Emma you are such a joy in our lives. You bring so much light and laughter into our home. You are truly a joy to be with and everyone around you just loves you. I am so grateful for you in my life, you are growing up way to fast. Part of me wants you to stay my baby forever, but I am so grateful for the special little girl you are growing into. I love you baby.



3 comments:
Happy Birthday cute little Emma! Sorry we couldn't make it to your party, Uncle Kody had to work late. We will see you guys this Sunday at Brenda's!
Happy Birthday Emma!!! Wow, what a big girl!! She's about ready to come to dance!!!
Such a cutie! They grown up so dang fast! I'm impressed with the ABC's thats a hard song for a little peanut! Hope all is well!
Post a Comment