We haven't had Adventure Wednesday's for 3 weeks cause I have been out of town and getting my tooth pulled, so it was so fun to take the kids today. My friend Steph called me this morning and asked if we were doing anything fun today, when I told her what we were doing she decided to come. It was so fun to see her new baby Christian, he is so dang cute. Emma loved him, and even got him to smile a few times. I think holding the baby was the highlight of Emma's day. Amy and her kids came as well, and all three of our 4 year olds got along surprisingly well. We drove up to Sandy and then took the Trax all the way to Salt Lake. This kids were so excited to ride on a "train." Once we got up to Salt Lake we went to the Galivan Center where they were having Radio Disney Days. They had a bounce house, games, dance perfomers, face painting, and prizes. It was outdoors and the kids had a lot of fun, but it was so---o hot and the lines for the games were long. I think us moms were dieing in the heat, but the kids were enjoying themselves. Afterwards we went across the street to get pizza and then rode the trax home. It was a really fun day, except for the heat. I always love hanging out with Amy and her kids, and it was really fun to see Steph and her kids. It is so fun when I get to sit down an talk with my friends. Adult conversation is so much more stimulating than talking to a toddler about princesses and transformers =).


Waiting for the traxs, we missed the first traxs cause we weren't aggressive enough, we practically had to run over people to get on the next one. The kids were very patient while we waited.

Riley, Cayden, Avery, and Hallie on the Traxs

Emma and Savannah

Cayden, Avery, Riley and Emma

Inside the Bounce House


Riley, Hallie and Cayden, they all got along really well
2 comments:
Looks like you guys have just been having so much fun lately. Sorry weren't there Monday. Love you! Great pics! :)
Fun Fun Fun! Way to brave trax with that many kids!
Post a Comment