Wednesday my cousin Danielle called us and told us that they had family discount tickets to Lagoon that expired that day, and asked us if we wanted to go. We have really wanted to take the kids but could never justify spending $120 bucks for the four of us to go. I was so excited I called Chuck and made him get off work in lab and we headed up there. Cayden had already been for his birthday this year, so he was so excited to go on his favorite rides again. Emma was in Heaven, she is such a thrill seeker, she loved all the rides and would laugh hysterically when she was riding them. She did not like the new octupus ride becuase it got her wet, she cried the whole time "I don't like this mommy, I don't like this." I felt bad and tried not to get her wet, but it kept spraying her. We had a great day and it was so nice to get to do something spontaneous and see our daddy for a whole day.
Our family

Cayden and Emma

Daddy and Cayden

The joy of Puff

Cute little Emma

Emma and my cute nephew Kendon, he is so adorable


2 comments:
How fun, I can't wait till my kids are old enough to enjoy things like that. I had to tell you about one more memory I had... Going to eat at 5 Buck pizza EVERY DAY for lunch in the Red Trooper while listening to the Dawson's Creek soundtrack. I am so excited to spend more time with you in St. George!
How fun. I LOVE Emma's smile. It is the cutest. Jess's comment is awesome. I forgot about that Dawson's Creek soundtrack. Where would I even begin with the memories! he he. I'll never forget the first day I met you in 9th grade. You had your butterfly clips in and we went to a basketball game and sang that First Wife's Club song over and over and over. I love you! We had lots of good times together. Can't wait to see you :)
Post a Comment