We had such a time on Emma's Birthday. I cleared the whole day so we could all just play, have fun, and spend time together. Emma decided she wanted to go to Seven Peaks on her b-day so we packed up and went. The kids had so much fun, their favorite was the tadpool pond. They loved doing the water slides. Their favorite water slide is lazor's edge. (I don't think that's what it is called anymore, but that's what it was when I was young.) After Seven Peaks and a much needed nap, we went to dinner at Emma's favorite restaurant, The Myan. Daddy had to work so Auntie Becca, Laura and Uncle Dave came and brought Baby Dave and Savannah. All the kids loved the waterfall and the divers. When we got home from dinner daddy had gotten home from work and we had Dear Lizzy cupcakes (YUM, my favorite!) and sang Happy Birthday. I think Emma really enjoyed her special day, and I loved getting to spend the whole day with my kids. We have been vacaioning or sick for 3 weeks so it was so nice to spend quality time with just Emma and Cayden with no interuptions.
Emma and Cayden at Seven Peaks

Havin Fun

I love this picture of her, it fits her personallity so well.

Best Buds

Cayden, Emma and Baby Dave at the Myan for dinner
1 comment:
Pretty sure the first time I went to the Mayan was with you :)... Ahhh back in the day when we would meet each others friends and try to hook each other up with our guy friends.. Do you remember when I hooked you up with Adam Ostby? ha ha so funny. We were both so boy crazy. pathetic.
Post a Comment