Saturday, July 19, 2008

Pictures

We went today and got Cayden and Emma's pictures taken. I am really happy with the way it turned out. I would love to be able to go to a real photographer but we can't afford it right now, so Kiddie Kandids it is. They have always done a good job for the price that I am paying. Anyway, no matter who takes the picture I think they look cute.






9 comments:

LauraBro said...

amber- your kids are SO goodlooking...you're going to have to look out for both of them. Cayden is so handsome--just like his daddy and Emma is just beautiful! I love the brown background you chose and their outfits...cute!

Amy said...

Such beautiful kids. They must be adopted cuz their parents are Ugg-ohs. ha ha...just kidding. They look just like you guys so you must be pretty darn cute too.

Amy said...

P.S to my previous comment. Can I have a 4x6 of Emma in the pink and white and a 4x6 of Cayden laying down with his arm bent and his head on his hand? And a 5x7 of them together. Also I need detailed instructions on how to make them a photo board for their wall. Thanks mucho.

Tukuafu's said...

Those pictures are so, so cute! What photogenic kids you have!

Trent and Kristi said...

I absolutely LOVE that pic of Emma in the tutu - so cute! You guys are always doing such fun stuff and you always do a good job on documenting it all! Love your posts!

Jamie said...

cute pics :)

McGiven Family.... said...

Darling! Your kids are so cute! I think they all turned out really good! You have such good kids!

kristen said...

holy cow those kiddos are the cutest! I can't believe how big they have gotton!

jakeandstephanietaylor said...

So Cute Amber...Ive loved all my Kiddie Kandids pics too! Your kids are so stinkin cute:)