
I have to brag a minute about Cayden. I am so impressed with how much he has been growing up lately. He is so sweet to his sisters, and is always thinking of others. He prays every night that Gracie will sleep so that mommy can get some sleep too. Then he will proceed to pray for every single one of us and what our specific needs are.
He has really been getting sensitive to the spirit and lately when I am teaching them about the gospel, he will get tears in his eyes. When I ask if he is OK, he tells me that he is feeling the spirit. I am so grateful that he is able to recognize that feeling. I was teaching him about something today and he started tearing up and told me that he knew this must be important cause he could feel the spirit, he said "Mom, I will never forget what you are teaching me." He will also tell me when he feels the spirit at school about what his teacher is teaching him. He always tells me that he is trying so hard to be like Jesus.
I am so grateful for Cayden. I am so grateful that he is my oldest. He sets such a good tone for the girls. They both adore and look up to him, and I know that he will always be a good example for them and protect them. I keep realizing how old he is getting. He is really growing into a boy. Sometimes I want to keep him my baby forever, but he is getting more and more independent, and smart, and responsible. I am just so proud of him.



No comments:
Post a Comment