Thursday, March 18, 2010

Happy St. Patricks Day!!

In honor of St. Patrick's day I made a green dinner last night. The kids loved it. Everything seems to taste better when you add some food coloring. And since it was so gorgeously green, I had to share it with everyone.

Cayden loved the green bread sticks.
Emma wanted a picture of her eating.
Poor Gracie. Daddy absentmindedly gave her a noodle to chew on, not realizing that the sauce had milk and butter in it. Within 3 minutes she got this horrible rash on her face.
And now for the wonderful green food that we all gobbled up. Broccoli. I am lucky my kids love green vegi's. Broccoli and Asparagus are our favorites.
The green bread sticks. Don't they look appetizing.
And green pasta, YUM
It was so fun last night, but now it all looks pretty gross to me, except the broccoli.

We also got a visit from a leprechaun who wrote on the kids windows and left them a green cup with green candy and some green bubbles. It was a fun festive day.

1 comment:

LauraBro said...

can I just follow you around for fun mom ideas?! you are the cutest mom! looks great!