Saturday, March 13, 2010

Valentines Day

For Valentines Day this year the kids and I decided to give Daddy a heart attach. They cut out hearts and wrote all the reasons they love him on the hearts. Then we taped them to his door to surprise him when he got home from work on Friday.

Our beautiful door

My 3 sweet adorable thoughtful kids. Some of the things they wrote were so cute.


Emma loved that daddy throws her on the couch and gives her blessings when she is scared. Cayden loved that daddy reads us scriptures every night and is his soccer coach. They both had a bunch more, but I didn't write them all down.

For valentines day this year Chuck and I went to the Marriage dinner at Thanksgiving point. Ron spoke at it again this year and it was so much fun. Great food, great speakers, and we got to be there with my sisters and their husbands, and mom and Ron. I forgot to take a picture of us though, I am so mad!
We said no money on presents this year so Chuck wrote me a beautiful poem and I gave him a love journal. I love him so much. I am so grateful for such a wonderful husband, and father in my life.

No comments: