Poor Gracie. Just in case she hasn't had enough sickness in the past couple weeks, I found out yesterday that she has the
Measles. I thought she had chicken pox, so I took her into the doctor. I don't know how the heck she got it, but she hasn't been vaccinated for it yet and apparently they had 4 kids in yesterday that all had it, so there is a little outbreak of it. I feel so bad for her. She is miserable. She had a fever for 3 days with a bad cough and congestion, then she started getting these horrible sores all over her body. I took these pictures yesterday and it is even worse today. I feel so bad for her. She has lost almost a pound in the past 24 hours. Don't you hurt just looking at it.

Her face has the least amount on it, but it's all around her eyes and they are really swollen. She also has them in her ears and nose and mouth, so she is just miserable.



9 comments:
Holy CRAP! When you said she had this I pictured just a few little red dots. This is horrible! It hurts so bad to look at and I am itching all over. Poor baby. See, if this kind of stuff happens to me, I freak out. I am NOT good in these kind of situations. Poor poor baby Gracie. We will pray for her.
ouch! Hope she gets feeling better soon!
That is sooooo sad! Poor Gracie! I hope she gets better soon!
So sorry she is so sick. I hope Gracie is better real soon.
my poor leper child!!! so sad Ambs---hope they go away soon.
That is the SADDEST thing I have ever seen. Poor baby... we will pray for her. :(
Oh Amber that is horrible. Poor girl and poor you. I am so sorry. I hope she feels better soon and you get some rest! Good luck!
Oh my gosh I'm so sorry for you and her! I hope it clears up soon!
OH poor baby. I cried just seeing it. I hate when Syd doesn't feel good and you can do NOTHING to help take away the pain. Parenting is heartbreaking, I don't like feeling helpless.
Post a Comment