Saturday, March 13, 2010

I like Mike!!!

So for any of you that are involved with politics you will know that Mike Lee is running for Senate to take Bob Bennett's seat. We have been very unhappy with Bennett lately and believe he has been very fiscally irresponsible, and his voting record is getting more and more to the left. Anyway, Chuck really believes in Mike's platform so he signed on to be a volunteer. They were so impressed with Chuck that they appointed him the head of our precinct over all the volunteers. He has had so much fun working on this campaign. Mike is a great guy and really believes in the constitution, and believes that our government should get back to actually following it! Before Mike had announced his candidacy Chuck had the opportunity to sit and talk with him about Law school and gave Chuck a lot of good Advice.

Chuck is more excited than ever about politics after this campaign, and now is even more serious about wanting to run for office someday. Anyway, I'm glad he is having fun and enjoying it. This has been good for me too. It has helped me to be more politically informed, and I don't feel ignorant anymore about what is going on in our country and government. I am actually a little addicted now, and we are both so interested in politics and our government. Anyway, everyone who actually believes in our constitution, and wants a moral, fiscally responsible, conservative senator in Washington needs to VOTE FOR MIKE!!!

No comments: