
I felt so bad for her. She literally cried till the next morning. I figured it must be pretty hurt for her to be up all night crying so we took her to the doctor on Monday and sure enough she fractured her toe. Luckily with toes they just tape it for a couple weeks. She couldn't walk on it for a couple days, but was running around the house by Friday.
Cayden was so cute when she hurt it. That night he told her, "Emma If I knew that was going to happen, I would have pushed you out of the way and let it hurt me instead." Then in his prayers that night he prayed that Heavenly Father would let Emma feel better and he would take the pain for her. He really is the sweetest boy ever.
Emma has had a bad couple weeks. Just since last week she has... gotten a black eye from hitting it on the chair, fractured her toe, got a nasty cut on her nose. And we found out this morning that she has strep throat. I feel so bad for her. I'm worried people are going to start thinking she is being abused!



No comments:
Post a Comment