Saturday, March 13, 2010

My birthday

I had such a great birthday this year. It was really low key, but so fun. Chuck gave me my favorite Juicy Couture perfume...
I went to lunch with Becca and my mom and while we were at lunch I mentioned that I had been wanting an asian cookbook. We were right next to Barnes and Noble, so my mom gave me some money and said go get one. I love the one I got and have already tried a couple delicious recipes. My mom also gave me a shopping trip with her to go get some new clothes.
My kids know I like Taylor Swift, they got me her new CD.
When I opened it we put on the CD and danced together, they were so cute.
Cayden kept twirling Emma.


Chuck and the kids took me to dinner at Blue Lemon, my favorite, and to the temple for a date. It was so wonderful to be together. I can't believe I am 27, I still feel like I should be like 21 or something.

No comments: