Thursday, July 24, 2008

Missing Cayden!

Cayden has been away for 3 days at "Grandma Camp" My mom does it with all the grandkids and they stay there for 3 days and do all sorts of fun activities and the kids all love it. Emma couldn't go cause she isn't potty trained. He is having so much fun, but I have to admit, I miss him so much. Our house has been a lot quieter without him here, I miss the noise and the craziness. It has been so nice to get to spend time alone with Emma for a couple of days, she is so sweet. And surprisingly, without Cayden here to tease and pick on her, she hasn't whinned or cried at all. She has been such a delight. I forgot how much easier it is to only have one child. But all that aside I really miss Cayden so much. He comes home today and me and Emma are so excited for him to be home. She has been asking for him all the time. I will probly post pictures of Grandma camp later, if my mom took any, she is horrible at taking pictures she always forgets.

3 comments:

Amy said...

You are so lucky to have such an awesome Mom. My parents took the girls on vacation this week. Sorta like a Grandparents camp too. Our kids are so lucky to have grandparents who dearly love them and treasure making memories with them. Go Bonnie. She's the bestest.

Ray & Tappia said...

Hey you guys! Lots of Love from Idaho Falls, ID..soooooo cute pictures, your kids are growing up so fast. Check out our blog at
ray-tap.blogspot.com
We'll have to get together next time we're in SLC

Court and Brade said...

I love it that Bonnie does a "grandma camp"! I want to remember that when I am a Grandma... SO AWESOME!