
I bragged about my other kids so I have to just say a couple of things about Emma. She has always been my hardest one. She is feisty, independent, and strong willed. She and I have the hardest time of any of my kids. But lately it is like a switch turned on in her and she is so delightful now. She has stopped having tantrums and is being so loving and kind. She is constantly asking if she can help me with anything, and telling me she loves me. Anytime I ask her to do anything she will do it right away with a good attitude. She is just being so sweet. I don't know what happened, but I hope it stays this way. I love her so much, and I even love her feisty, bossy side. She is growing into such a kind and loving little girl. I just love her so much!!!



1 comment:
Your kids are so cute! My two year old is the same what but she changes from day to day. I'm so glad that your family is doing so well and you and your family look so happy!
Post a Comment