Saturday, June 5, 2010

31 Years!

My wonderful husband turned 31 yesterday! I am so grateful for him in my life. He is the best husband, father, and partner I could ever ask for. He does so many things for me and the kids and is always working so hard for our future! There are so many things that I love about him.

He is a...
loving father
tender spouse
righteous priesthood holder
caring son
hard worker
brilliant scientist
temple attender
faithful son of God
lover of the constitution
talented wake boarder
great dance partner
service oriented heart
best friend
concerned brother
great gospel teacher
fun soccer coach
helpful dishes doer
studied scriptorian
dirt bike rider
outdoor lover
and a handy fix it man!

I am so grateful that I have been blessed to spend the rest of my life with this amazing man. I love you so much baby! Happy Birthday!!! The next 31 years will be even better than the last!

1 comment:

Amy said...

He is also a champion belcher and a thoughtful booger picker.