Thursday, June 10, 2010

Emma's graduation!

Emma had the cutest program and preschool graduation this year. They did a bunch of nursery rhyme songs and each of them got to pick a part to play and we made a costume for their part. Of coarse Emma was the only child who wanted to play 2 parts. So I got to make a kitten and a birdie costume for her. She was so cute and did such a great job. I have loved her preschool and her teacher this year. She has learned, developed, and blossomed so much this year.

Emma's kitten costume. She's so cute.
Cayden was so excited to come and watch her program.
Her birdie costume. I love the headband I made for it. I also had a feather tail for her, but she wouldn't wear it.
Her bird song said "He shook his little tail, and far away he flew." She got to come up to the front and Shake her little bum every time it said that in the song. This is the face she would get every time she did it and she shook it so cute. Everyone was laughing cause she looked so adorable.
Getting her "diploma" from Mrs. Daniels
Our little family
Emma's best friend at school, Isabella!
My mom and Becca came to see her program. They had just flown in from Israel a few hours earlier, so they were exhausted. I was so grateful they still came, it meant a lot to Emma.

No comments: