Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Fathers Day

We had a great and laid back Fathers day this year. We had just moved the day before so we were still in a little bit of craziness. The kids and I made Chuck breakfast and then we went to church. Church was wonderful, and the talks on fathers were so good. Then after Church I made a very good lunch, I don't remember what I made, but trust me, it was good. We gave daddy our presents. Cards that the kids picked out, Reese's pieces, and homemade gifts. Cayden's gift is to take daddy golfing, Emma is going to take him to get a snow cone, and I got him a much needed massage. We had a great time celebrating our Daddy!

Chuck and his 3 angels!

had to put this in here, she is such a sweetheart!

Emma was so excited to give daddy her card and treat!

Cayden's card is so cute! He said it looked just like him and Daddy!
After our celebration we were able to go to my dad's for dinner and had a great time!

No comments: