We missed those who couldn't come, but had a great time. We went to see letters to Juliet, and then went for ice cream and talked for hours. We talked about everything, and it was nice to have time to really sit down and talk without the kids. I am so glad that they are all happy, doing well, active in the church, and such great mom's. I really think the reason I got through high school unscathed was because I had such great friends, who were all great examples. They really were an influence for good in my life, at the time. What a blessing good friends are. I only hope my kids will have as good of friends as I did through school.
Star Trio
10 years ago



3 comments:
It was so much fun! I love you Amberly, it was great to see you and catch up. We need to get together at least one more time before you guys take off!
I hope we can get together with the kids at least once before you are gone...it really was such a fun night!
So fun!! Promise a play date here before you leave!!
Post a Comment