Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Fun in the Sun

We have been having so much fun swimming this summer. My kids love to be in the sun and to be outside. Here are just a couple of the fun things we have done.

Last week I had to drive to Pocatello to pick up a desk I found there so we went to a fun little water park with Laura and her kids.

Emma, Davey, Cayden and Gracie

Savannah, Emma and Cayden. Savannah will never pose for pictures so this was a rare occasion!

My cute little sister Laura!

Last week we got to go to my friend Stephanie's house for a play date. The kids played on the slip and slide and in the pool. They had a great time.

My three kiddo's


Savannah, Emma, Addy, Eliza, Hallie, and Cayden

Cayden and Hallie. Cayden loves her. When we were getting ready to go he came and asked to help him find a shirt that would look really good with his shorts He said "mom, I have to look good for Hallie." He's so funny!


Thursday we got to go to Seven Peaks with our favorite people. Aimee brought her kids and we had a blast.

Riley, Emma, Avery, and Cayden

My best friend Aimee, and our kids!I seriously love her and am going to miss her so much.

My attempt to get a picture of all three kids. I love Cayden's face.

My cute little buddies.

Cayden and Taytin, best buds from Church.

Me and my cute kiddo's, can you tell that Gracie has had it. We took this right before leaving and she was so ready to go.

Rachael and Becca came with us to help with the kids. They were so much fun.

1 comment:

Jess said...

CUTE Swimming pictures! I am glad you had your camera that day, because the pic of all the kids you took at Steps turned out so cute! It was so good to see you!